As your Councilmember I will continue to ensure that Brea comes first. I have an “open door” policy and listen to our community. I am proud to have been part of the team that has made Brea a premiere city.
I have worked hard to maintain Brea as a fiscally sound community, always balancing the budget which allows Brea to invest $6,000,000 towards reducing our pension obligations.
I believe in doing what is right for the community and recognize that my first obligation is to you.
My goals include:
- Continuing to trim expenses while maintaining important and valued community services.
- Dealing with pension reform in a responsive manner with an overriding objective to live within our means.
- Continuing the delivery of excellent public safety services.
- Maintaining and improving Brea’s infrastructure (streets, sewer, water, etc.) such that Brea delivers quality services for years to come.
- Supporting the work of the Envision Brea project, embracing your vision for the future of Brea, and working to make your vision a reality.